The owner of the website and store and the seller as defined by the Civil Code is Un’common Maciej Korycki with its registered office in Łódź at ul. Srebrzyńska 75/5, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity in Łódź, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 9730901252, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 384972116, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
SCOPE AND AMENDMENTS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Terms and Conditions define the principles for the sale of Un’common products, placement of orders and conclusion of sale agreements.
- Matters not regulated herein are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code and specific legislative acts.
- You can find the current contents of the Terms and Conditions in the “Terms and Conditions” section on the website of the store.
- The owner of the store reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the new version on the website.
- You may record the provisions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by copying them or printing them out.
- The products offered at the store are accordingly described, with specification of the name and price of the product. Other information includes the material used to make the product, specific properties, dimensions or colours of the product, information about the handling period before shipment and any other information that might be useful to you according to the Seller.
- The photos and presentations of the offered products are only illustrative, and inconsistencies between them and the actual appearance of the product do not entitle you to make any claims. (The products are hand-made, which means that their appearance cannot be accurately replicated. The products may be different with regard to their colour, shape or pattern and, most importantly, with respect to the natural properties of the stone, such as hue, veins, etc.)
- All product prices specified at uncommon.pl are gross prices given in PLN, and they include 23% VAT.
- The prices of the products include shipping costs within Europe.
- The available range of products, their specifications and prices may be changed normally, e.g., individual products may be introduced or withdrawn, discounted or removed from the group of discounted items, whereas any changes introduced after the conclusion of a sale agreement will not apply to existing agreements.
- Zamieszczone na stronie informacje o produktach nie stanowią oferty w rozumienie przepisu art. 66 i 661 kodeksu cywilnego, lecz są zaproszeniem do złożenia oferty zawarcia umowy sprzedaży w rozumieniu przepisu art. 71 kodeksu cywilnego.
PURCHASING TERMS, PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
- To make a purchase, you have to read and accept these Terms and Conditions for each transaction by ticking the relevant box in the form published on the website of the store.
- To sign the sale agreement, you have to first place an order using the form available on the website and state that your particulars are accurate.
- When filling out the form, you have to precisely specify accurate information to the extent defined in the form. The Seller may withdraw from the processing of the order if your particulars are incomplete or inaccurate and if accurate information cannot be obtained for reasons attributable to you.
- The order is accepted for processing when you receive the e-mail with the confirmation of the order – this is the time of conclusion of the sale agreement between yourself and the Seller.
- The personal data controller is Un’common Maciej Korycki with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Srebrzyńska 75/5, registered at the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity in Łódź, NIP: 9730901252, REGON: 384972116. The Controller has to implement all possible and lawful measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access. The Controller will use your personal data only for purposes connected with the order. The Controller may use your data for marketing purposes only after receiving your dedicated consent.
- Agreements signed through acceptance of the order are regarded as remote agreements and are subject to the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by hazardous products as well as other applicable legislative acts.
PURCHASING AND DELIVERY TERMS
- In order for your order to be delivered, you have to pay the full price specified in the order confirmation you receive in advance, including shipping costs.
- You may pay using the following means:
- Conventional transfer directly to the Seller’s bank account for payments in PLN. Account No.: 48 1020 3352 0000 1702 0258 6741, maintained by PKO BP.
- Payment using the PayU platform.
- Payment using the PayPal platform.
- Every product has an individual order handling period. The period is given in business days from the day the full payment is received by the Seller until the date of shipment of your order. If you order goods with different handling periods, the Seller will be bound by the longest period.
- The period until you receive your order is a sum of the handling period and delivery time. The delivery period depends on the delivery method you choose:
- Courier service in Poland – 1 to 2 business days;
- Delivery by Un’common – according to individual arrangements
- Self-collection – after agreeing on the collection date
- The time of delivery outside Poland depends on the country to which your order is delivered.
- Orders sent to Switzerland, Norway and the United Kingdom entail additional customs duties and domestic VAT, which will be charged directly by the local fiscal authorities and which you will have to pay for separately. In case of questions concerning the extra fees, please contact your local tax office.
- Large shipments, e.g.: tables, coffee tables, consoles and dressers, are shipped on pallets by Kuehne + Nagel Sp. z o.o., and they do not include inside delivery.
- Only the courier company is responsible for delays due to late delivery.
- When your shipment is sent, you will be accordingly notified, and you will also receive the shipping number by e-mail.
- You may place an order without registering. The orders are placed using the form prepared by the store, by adding the product with a specific quantity and, where appropriate, colour to the shopping cart.
- After you enter the particulars we require to send your order, you can confirm the order by clicking “Order and pay” in the 2nd sheet of the form or change the products you want to order or your particulars. After clicking the “Order and pay” button, you will not be able to change the ordered items or your particulars using the website.
- An order placed as described in section 5.10 is an offer of the Seller made to you regarding the purchase of the products indicated in the order, for the price specified in the order, including delivery costs.
- After you place the order, an e-mail with order confirmation will be sent to your address.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to process your order. In such case, the Seller will specify the reason for the refusal if you failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions or indicate other reasons for the refusal.
- The order confirmation should include a list of the ordered products, their price, payment terms and the method and address of delivery. The sale agreement will be deemed to be concluded when your receive confirmation that the Seller has received your order.
COMPLAINTS AND REFUNDS
- You are obliged to verify the condition and contents of the shipment in the presence of the carrier.
- If you find that the shipment was damaged during transport, you should perform the actions required by due care according to the Transport Law Act of 15/11/1984 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2012, item 1173) to preserve the liability of the carrier; in particular, you have to make sure that the carrier officially records the condition of the shipment and circumstances of the damage.
- All products offered at the uncommon.pl website are brand new and are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty for a period of 24 months. The warranty does not apply to wear and tear connected with everyday use of the product, such as scratches, or damage caused by misuse.
- The Seller will admit warranty claims if the product had a technical defect and was used according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The Seller will be liable to you if the products sold are inconsistent with the sale agreement under the principles described in the Act on the specific terms and conditions for consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 and in other, dedicated provisions.
- You may file warranty claims in writing or by e-mail, to the address specified in the order confirmation sent to you by electronic means. In order for the claim to be admitted, it has to include your particulars, your mailing address, the reason for the complaint, a description of the defect, the date on which it was discovered, proof of purchase and the product the claim concerns, after giving prior notice to the Seller. You will have to pay the costs of shipping the product.
- The Seller will consider your claim and notify you of this fact within 14 days from receiving your claim, provided that it fulfils the criteria defined in section 6.6 above.
- The Seller may refuse to accept the claim if the product is sent back without prior notice and without fulfilling the requirements described in section 6.6. If the claim is incomplete, the Seller will request you to supplement the missing information, and the run of the 14-day period will begin on the date you supplement the claim.
- If your claim is admitted, the Seller will send you a faultless product (a new product or a product repaired to be free from defects) to you or refund you the price of the relevant product.
- You may withdraw from the sale agreement within 14 days from the date on which you receive the product, without stating any reasons for your decision, and promptly return the product to the store. To exercise your right to withdraw from the sale agreement, submit a withdrawal notice by electronic means or in writing. After submitting the notice, you will have to return the relevant products (in a condition free from any signs of use) together with documents certifying your compliance with the period of 14 days from the date of purchase (receipt or invoice). Address for returns: Bohdanowicza 2/5U Łódź 93-552 (include a note reading “ZWROT” [RETURN] on the package)
- If you withdraw from the agreement as indicated in section 6.6, the Seller will be obliged to promptly refund the money to the bank account of your choosing, but in any case not later than within 14 days.
- The Seller may refuse to accept packages sent by cash on delivery or at the expense of the store.
- Customised products, made according to your individual instructions, which are not a part of the regular offering of uncommon.pl, are not subject to a refund.
- All information, product photos and trademarks of the manufacturers are protected by copyright and cannot be copied, distributed or used for commercial purposes or presentation without the consent of their owner.
- All disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions should be resolved amicably by the parties, and if the dispute is not amicably resolved, the competent body will be the court local to the place of residence or registered office of the defendant.
- Matters not regulated herein will be governed by the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by hazardous products (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271, as amended), the Act of 27 July 2002 on the specific terms and conditions for consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended) and the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended).
- Disputes connected with the application of these Terms and Conditions and performance of agreements concluded between the Seller and yourself will be considered by the competent court as per the provisions on factual and local jurisdiction according to the Act of 17 November 1964 – Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No 43, item 296, as amended).
- By placing an order, you accept the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.